The kids and I just got back from a trip to Maine. We spent almost 3 weeks and had a great time. Both the kids were great on the flight there. We were lucky enough to fly direct into Boston. Cameron proved his love by not pooping once, and Addie was entertained with snacks, ipad games, and the portable dvd player. (Kids have it so easy these days!)
The weather was beautiful. Maine is paradise to me. I don't know why more people don't live there. Although if they did, it wouldn't be paradise. We'll just keep it our little secret.
I ate my weight in Amato's Italians, and lobster.
We swam almost daily thanks to my parents fabulous back yard and came home with some sweet tan lines.
Addie had a blast with her cousins!
Monday, August 15, 2011
Maine 2011 part 1
Posted by
Brad and Rebecca
at
10:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I agree, Maine is practically paradise! Italian's and lobster....heaven! Can't wait to see more pictures! I'm so glad you got to spend so much time at home!! Love you!!
That is great you got to go back home for so long! And you look awesome in your swim suit, so I have no idea what you were talking about the other day!
Woot-woot! I am so glad you got to go back to Maine for a while. I love the pictures.
HEY! Tap, tap, is this thing on? I am on pins and needles for "Maine Part II" get with the program cousin so I can live vicariously through you!!!
Post a Comment