Monday, July 4, 2011

8 Months and Growing...

This picture is deceiving. He isn't really sitting. He can for about 3 seconds before he falls. This was taken right before he fell and got some bloody gums from the nintendo controller he was holding. I am fairly certain he'll be sitting before kindergarten. (Let's hope)

4 comments:

Amber said...

OH, Rebecca! He is to die for. Man, is he cute. : ) I had to zoom in to see his sweet face. Miss you guys!

Mame said...

he's SO big!!! and lexi is 5 months and CAN turn over but doesn't. so we'll see when she sits . . .

Mendel Family said...

He is just so cute!

Cassie said...

Magazine cover cute! I'm sure you don't remember but when we were out a year (or more ago) Adell was physically behind her piers. She didn't sit on her own until she was 9 or 10 months...forget about crawling and walking. She refused to put any weight on her feet. She caught up eventually--don't worry about it!