Friday, May 27, 2011

Babushka dolls

GrandMary and Auntie Stephanie recently went to Russia and today we got a package with some souvenirs. Addie couldn't be more tickled about her babushka doll. I am thinking I am going to keep it in the church bag to be a "special quiet church toy." Heaven knows we are always looking for more of those!



5 comments:

The Wiseman Life said...

What a cute gift. I had one when I was little. I never got tired of playing with it.

Sami said...

How cute! I love stuff like that. By the way, your photography is looking really good!

Erin said...

I remember my mom had one when I was a kid and it was my favorite thing to play with... what a great gift.

Anonymous said...

WE LOVE IT!!!!!
Mom and Steph.

Mendel Family said...

Very cute! Gotta love things that keep them quiet and entertained!