Sunday, August 19, 2007

Maine...The Way Life Should Be

Brad and I were in Maine last week visiting family and friends....We stayed on the coast in a town called Stonington. It was AWESOME! I cried for 48 hours straight after we left....thank goodness for an understanding, sweet husband like Brad. He can always pick up the pieces. We showed Brad the whole Maine experience! We ate Lobster, Kayaked in the ocean, and just relaxed! He loved it. I know everyone will just love the pic of my prenant belly, with my sister's pregnant belly and my skinny mom. Thats a pregnant sandwich if i've ever seen one!

Funny story... So one of the days we were all sitting by the beach and swimming. The water was pretty cold so when i jumped in to cool off it was quick. I mean it, I was only in the water for like 3 seconds at a time. Anyways- when we went back to our cabin to change a bunch of rocks fell out of my bathing suit....not a shocker. If you've ever been to the beach, this has happened to you. The shocking part was one of the rocks was actually a shell and it landed on the floor and sprouted legs and started walking!!!!! IT WAS A HERMIT CRAB!!!!!!!!! Don't ask me how that happened.... but everyone thought me "having crabs" was pretty funny!





4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh man. I'm so sad that we weren't there....

Looks like you guys had fun though!

Anonymous said...

Shut up! You have a blog! I love it! Okay how the heck are you?? Look at how cute you and your hubby are! I will just have to read all about what's new with you guys. Lets talk soon! Rachelle

Anonymous said...

Ok wait, and you are having a baby girl! Yeah! Oh Becky - you will love it. It is the best thing ever being a mom and Brad will love being a dad. Okay I think I'm done leaving comments now...haha

Michelle Glauser said...

Wow! Maine is beautiful, and you guys look like a lovely couple. Good luck with the upcoming baby!