I'm over 7 months pregnant these days....and boy do we have a story for the blog! This one is good! So this past Sunday we went to church. We were a little late and had to sit in the overflow where the gym is....in those terrible metal fold-out chairs. It was time for the sacrament, for those of you who are not familiar with the Mormon religion, this is the time where we take the bread and water....it's a VERY QUIET time. I started to feel a little weird and told Brad that I didn't feel well. We took the bread and before the water came I felt like I was going to throw up.
So what did I do? I looked for the nearest exit and planned my escape. I knew if I had to run out the door I couldn't do it wearing heels, so those were the first to go. I took off my shoes and then the 12 year old with the water came around. Brad asked if I wanted some....and then that is all I remember.
Thats right. I passed out. Gonzo. Out like a light.
I guess Brad caught me but couldn't hold me up up in the chair because I weigh about as much a him now and my slippery dress on the metal chair... bad combo. Apparently, some men came to Brad's assistance (including the Bishop from up on the stand who saw the chaos) and helped me to the floor...someone put a blanket on me, and they elevated my feet with a pile of hymnals.... So I woke up surrounded by people taking my pulse and others looking at the excitment. Yeah, you could say it's the most embarassing thing that has EVER happened to me. Apparently, this pregnancy has left me slightly anemic.
Needless to say...we are investegating a new ward to attend....actually, we may just change religions.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
7 Months Pregnant!!!
Posted by
Brad and Rebecca
at
1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Becky-I can't believe that happened to you! Hope you are feeling better. You look great.(I did not look that good at 7 months.)Keep me posted on any new baby news!! Also, love the pics of your hubby during the course of your pregnancy...hilarious!
Oh my gosh Becky! I remember thinking I was going to throw up in church and I always thought the same thing, which exit is closer! But I never actually threw up or passed out. Glad to hear you are feeling better! :)
Post a Comment