Brad's twin brother, Mark and his wife just moved to Utah. This has been great for Brad and I, because now we have a "go-to" couple to hang out with. We are secretly hoping they don't make any friends here because we want them all to ourselves. That's right, if anyone is reading this and thinking about befriending them, think again! They're taken! Brad and Mark like to go to the driving range and hit golf balls. Brad wanted me to come along the other day and I accepted on one condition.
I drive the golf cart.
What is it about golf carts? They are such a blast to zip around in! It gives me that feeling of being 16 and getting my drivers licence. FREEDOM! Wind in my hair, max speed of 6 mph, and taking it off the pavement to scare my husband! It's great...and the only time you will catch me out on the golf course, is when I am drivin' one of those battery charged, heavenly peices of machinery.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Golf Carts
Posted by
Brad and Rebecca
at
3:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Becca! This is Megan Swank from PA. We went to EFY and BYUI together! I can't believe the people I have found on here! my blog is swankypantsdiaries.blogspot.com
We live in Lehi, UT and I have been teaching sixth grade for four years. I got my Master's degree in July. My husband is going to school at UVSC the new UVU. I would love to hang out and catch up. My email is swankypants18@gmail.com
Post a Comment