While in Maine, I realized how unruly Cameron's hair was getting to be. my mom gave him his 1st haircut...

I could just kiss him all day. In fact, I do!
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Maine Part 3
Posted by
Brad and Rebecca
at
9:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ummm, I love you and I love Maine! These updates are so fun. And your swimming suit is so cute! Addie's glasses crack me up. She's a doll!! Glad you had a fun trip!
Love you
oh he is sooooo cute! i do believe having a baby boy is just as good as a baby girl, no?
your maine trip looks perfect. i sometimes wish kelly and i would just pack up and move back east. hmmm...maybe someday.
oh and i love addie's swimsuit. adorable!
OMGOSH, that is one really cute baby.
Gel? Is that gel I see in his hair after his first cut?
So cute, I could eat him up too.
He is the prettiest baby I have ever seen. Something about him makes me want scoop him up and cuddle him.
Post a Comment