Saturday, October 1, 2011

My little Fishy

Addie took swimming lessons this summer at the best place I have ever seen. It's called Jan Thomas Swim School. The school is in California, but one of the ladies lives hear in Utah and teaches in her backyard with her staff (they are private lessons) at the end of summer.

They cost about a million dollars.

And they are worth EVERY PENNY. As in, my 3 year old is now swimming, by herself, across the length of the pool. She swims under water until she needs a breath, then she flips onto her back and floats, breaths and flips back under and continues swimming. She as doing this after by the 4th lesson. Swimming on her own after the 2nd.

The 1st lesson, I gotta say I was a doubter. Addie cried nearly the whole time and I thought, "great, I will have the one child that this won't work for." I was wrong!

Coolest thing ever.

At the end of her 10th lesson she got a gold medal for being a champion swimmer...she wore that thing everywhere.

I love that she has learned this skill so soon! If you live in the area you should totally go to her!



6 comments:

Jennie Kunz said...

That's awesome!!!!! I need to sign myself up for that class! :) love her bathing suit. What a doll!

The High Family- said...

That is incredible! Wish we had that here. Way to go for your little lady. P.S. Love the matching suits.

Cynthia Johnson said...

yay addie! yes, seriously worth every penny.

Alisha said...

Rebecca-- I can't believe how long its been since I've checked in on your family! I can't believe how much Addie has grown! And what a cutie Cameron is! I wish I lived in Utah so I could take my kids to those swimming lessons. Maybe someday!

Anonymous said...

live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯 , live173视讯

Anonymous said...

性愛聊天室 , 隨機聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 玩美女人聊天室 , 完美女人聊天室 , 台灣情人聊天室 , 真人秀聊天室 , 午夜聊天室 , 激情聊天室 , mm聊天室