Friday, April 22, 2011

Family Visits

Heidi came for a visit, and I got to meet her new little one, Andrew. He is 2 months younger than Cameron, but weighs more. It's so funny to see them side by side. Andrew is so chubby, and dark. Cameron is skinny and light. I wish we lived closer so they could grow up together...




And check out this hottie! I love my sister. Everyone should have one.

6 comments:

Mame said...

You guys are so beautiful it's a little annoying.

Jennie Kunz said...

I agree, everyone needs a sister. Good thing I have you. ;-) Fun that Heidi came to visit!!!

EmmaLee Robinson said...

What fun! He is a chub too. They are beautiful babies.

Cassie said...

Looking good! You both have super sweet babies.

Lindsay said...

How did you nurse in that dress? odd question I know, but seriously? call me.

The High Family- said...

You and your sis are gorgeous! You can tell how much you adore each other and those babies together is precious.